Posts Tagged Bad Habits
Physical training and conditioning is only part of the successful athlete’s preparedness program. If you are not incorporating some kind of mental training, you are letting your competitors slip into the lead.
Part of the problem is that many athlete’s have been using mental training in a haphazard fashion. Leaving things to chance could prove to be a fatal flaw. Athletes often are looking to see what they do wrong so they can correct it. They are used to criticizing themselves in the hope that they will plug up all the holes in their physical abilities. This type of analysis leads to bad mental training habits.
A very simple way to overcome the flaws of our past programming is to counteract the criticism with the positive reinforcement of all the good results they have experienced over time. And the easiest and fastest way to do that is with a mental training program.
I have put together a series of videos for you to watch that will immediately retrain your mind. Find out:
- How to gain the mental advantage that leads to record breaking performances
- Why we train for superior performance and how to know when you’re there
- Why you can’t use the same “training mind” when you’re in competition
- How to prepare for the stress of competition
- Why mental training and conditioning is far superior than physically overtraining
You can get all this info and more, sent right to your email so you will have the tools that will get you to level of athletic performance that will guarantee you will perform at the best you are able to.
Just fill in your name and email address to start your training today.